...jendela

Avatarmenengok sedikit ke pengalaman majemuk yang telah lewat

endless cry

The sky of blue reminds me the freshness, the peace, the softness... It says me to take the fresh air and breath ... breathe however you can ... It says me to spread my hands like a bird. It feels that I am flying in an open air... ya I can see everything from the high ... Now I am swimming inside the blue... Wow! Now my black eyes turns into blue ... That's really awesome ... wonderful !!


but suddenly i had noticed something ... ya that was my dream... when I came into reality, I watched ... watched, what's gonna happening! It makes my dreaming sky so bloody, the feeding of the never ending night, the silent years of helpless crying and the bridge of hate travels in my mind... So much pain and so much lost, a helpless word cries in the air... Enough!! Finally, I have prepared my mind ... yah .. I'll fight for the peace !!!



Sekedar catatan, sedikit saja: Terima kasih untukmu dan kata-katamu di suatu sudut bumi. And i would like to admit that they're my brothers, we're 'a body', with one land, one Quran, one Creator. And i swear by Allah, someday, we'll take revenge at Kuffars (al harbi) and Allah knows everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment